01 July 2011

I have a problem...

Everyone has an addiction of some sort, right? Well, mine would be buying books. Well owning books really. (Like I would turn down a free book.) I love libraries and all that but theres something about walking into my room and seeing all my books sitting on shelves where I can just pick them up anytime I want and just read. So I decided to document my addiction by sharing all the books I have yet to read and my ever shameful pile of books I've haven't bothered to finish.
So here we go. This might take awhile.

To be read:
-Doctor Who: The Eyeless by Lance Parkin
-Witch Child by Celia Rees
-Sorceress by Celia Rees
-A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
-I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak
-Corsets & Clockwork: 13 Steampunk Romances
-Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
-The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
-A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
-Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
-The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
-Ruined by Paula Morris
-Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
-City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
-Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
-Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
-Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
-Need by Carrie Jones
-Ghost Huntress: The Awakening by Marley Gibson
-Dark Mirror by M J Putney
-We Hear The Dead by Dianne K Salerni
-Haven by Kristi Cook
-Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
-Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
-Wither by Lauren DeStefano
-Divergent by Veronica Roth
-The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
-The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
-Die For Me by Amy Plum
-Torment by Lauren Kate
-The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
-Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
-Siren by Tricia Rayburn
-Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
-Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
-Dark Visions by L J Smith

To Finish:
-Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
-The Dying Breath by Alane Ferguson
-Wings by Aprilynne Pike
-Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
-The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

Now the only problem is, which one do I read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment